HITEC road® offers full technical support every step of the way to maximise the success and quality of each and every project- Below is a summary of the 6 steps.
Preparing the surface
- Free navigability of the area secure.
- Soil water content optimize.
- On-site construction / compaction of the ground surface.
- Target area and identify appropriate protection of existing pipelines and sewers.
- Tests for determining the mixing ratio.
- Spreading of the binder.
- Scattering process by means of suitable vehicles and monitoring its spread.
Introducing the additive
- Mill cement/ HITEC road® additive mixture to the strength required using large or transverse cutting units, in the soil.
- At the required cutting depth > 50 cm, the in – situ soil is to be dug away, temporarily stored at the side, mixed with binder and reintroduced.
- Irrigate the base course (protect against evaporation) using an irrigation unit.
- Assure continuous water flow without interruption during the cutting process.
- Refilling process using a vacuum.
- On-site preparation of finer levelling.
- Carry out dynamic and/or static compaction at an average of 100% DPR, using appropriate apparatus.
- If applicable, re-groove using a (laser controlled) motor grader at an average of 100% DPR, with appropriate apparatus.
Quality control and safety
- Geo-technical support: use a static load plate pressure test in accordance with DIN 18 134, and a dynamic plate pressure test. Also use light drop-weight apparatus.
- Obtain core samples for testing.
- Carry out diverse quality and standard control processes, e.g. compressive strength tests.